Sunday, September 20, 2009

EAT PRAY LOVE

I know this is a little late, but better than never right? We had a wonderful discussion lead by Shari for our last book! Wasn't it a interesting read? If you didn't get a chance to see the movie, I would highly recommend it, and surprisingly for one, the movie was much less graphic than the book! Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana were great- seriously perfectly cast for these roles IMO.

So whats next- you may have already guessed, but my dear friend Corey has so graciously offered to host this one! I know it will be a great discussion, as everything she touches turns to gold- seriously! We are going to meet Monday night October 5th at 7pm. I'll have Corey send out an email with directions as the date draws closer, but pick up a copy and get to reading this one! Also visit the authors website here: Eat Pray Love and get a feel for this great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment